- December 30, 2019
- Posted by: CourseTrack
- React JS
React is the definite leader in the JS world., you’ll have to learn additional tools to reach high flexibility in front-end development.. For example list of libraries you can use with React: Redux, MobX, Fluxy, Fluxible, or RefluxJS.
React can also be used with jQuery AJAX, fetch API, Superagent, and Axios.
Some industry leaders writing codes with the help of React are BBC, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Reddit, and the list is actually extensive!
- The React library plus React router for implementing routes.
- React-DOM for DOM manipulation.
- React developer tools for Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- React Create App command line interface to set up a React project.
- Redux and Axios libraries to organize communication with the backend team.
Angular today has become very advanced and modular to use for front-end development.
This is a full-featured framework that is used by huge corporations. Developers love it for high-quality documentation and no need to learn additional libraries.
- For quick project setup, Angular’s command line interface is helpful.
- Developers will get a set of modules for Angular projects: @angular/common, @angular/compiler, @angular/core, @angular/forms, @angular/http, @angular/platform-browser, @angular/platform-browser-dynamic, @angular/router, and @angular/upgrade.
- TypeScript and CoffeeScript both can be used with Angular.
- For communication with server-side apps, Angular uses RxJS and the Observable pattern.
- Angular Augury for debugging Angular apps.
- Angular Universal for creating server-side apps with Angular.
Released in 2014, but received a worldwide vocation recently. First of all, he gained popularity due to the simplicity and very low file size. Recent updates have helped bypass React and Angular significantly in many ways. But, objectively, this framework has not yet reached the level of the previous two.
- Vuex comes with a dedicated library for application management.
- Vuex is similar to the concept of Flux.
- You will get Vue-loader for components and vue.js devtools for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Vue-resource and Axios tools for communication between Vue and the backend source.
- Vue.js support Nuxt.js for creating server-side applications with Vue; Nuxt.js is basically a competitor to Angular Universal.
Ember JS is a fork of SproutCore framework. Its main focus is on targeting the best features in the framework. It is the best competitor for Angular JS and React JS.
The advantages of Ember JS are that it provides high performance and server-side rendering. Also, perfect documentation is available for Ember JS.
- Ember CLI tool for quick prototyping and managing dependencies.
- Ember server built into the framework for the development of apps.
- You’ll get Ember.js library and Ember Data for data management.
- Handlebars template engine for Ember applications.
- QUnit testing framework for Ember.
- Ember Inspector development tool for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Ember Observer for public storage and Ember addons to implement generic functionalities.
Backbone.js is a perfect choice for front-end and back-end development as it supports REST APIs that are used to synchronize the front-end and back-end.
- The Backbone library consists of events, models, collections, views, and router.
- You can use template engines such as Mustache and jQuery-tmpl.
- BackPlug online repository with a lot of ready solutions for Backbone-based apps.
- Backbone generator CLI for building Backbone apps.